Saturday, March 26, 2011

One More Day...Can She Do It People?

OK - so apparently the dreaded "Vacation on the Brain" is NOT a good thing to get when you own and operate a bakery. I guess I've always been OK when the dreaded disease hits when I had a "desk job", but it's gettin' a little dangerous here now people!

I dropped a loaf of our bread today (and my husband wasn't even in town to be able to eat it!), I started frosting my pumpkin cake order like my raspberry cake order and visa versa (who knew they looked so much alike when you have a disease!), I broke a plate I dropped, I spilled sticky lemon goo all over the floor, AND I forgot to vacuum the floors before I left today! Ayy-yiy-yiy-yiy!!

Funny thing though, I never once skipped a beat telling people all about my pending vacation, the position I will be assuming in just a teeny day and a half, or how much I can't wait for Sunday to be over. Huh. Had no problems there.

Let's hope I can get through tomorrow without any more damage and then it's smooth sailing from there....at least for one whole, complete, entire, I can't wait, whoohooo, week!

See "you" in a week! :o)

1 comment: