Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life After Holidays

OK - so I have finally figured out TWO things...ONE: people like to fool around in the early summer because February may just be the busiest cake month EVER in the history of recorded time and TWO: all of my customers disappear after a holiday. So, thank God for for the birds and the bees, but the phenomenon of "no" customers is so weird to me. Last week, I could barely keep my head above the water, this week, I'm floating down a lazy river. If someone could explain this second thing I figured out, I would be much obliged!

In the meantime, I took some fun pictures of some of the stuff I made today! Almost makes me wish you could lick your screen! :o)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like Winnie the Pooh who has just spotted a honey jar!
    I feel rumbly in my tummy!

    ReplyDelete