Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cupcakes....or as I like to call them...

...Mini versions that look less messy in our display cases cakes. It rolls off the tongue don't you think?! Truth is, I don't make a lot of tortes/flavored cake desserts in the bakery because folks just don't come in saying "I'll take that cake". Though I do love to make them! So I take those fun cake/torte/dessert ideas and make them in cupcake form and we sell 'em like hotcakes!

Of course, we've never sold "hotcakes", so is that really what I want to use as a comparison?

Any ol' way, I've been making tons of fun Mini-Cakes :o) for the bakery. I've made Turtle cupcakes, Cinnamon Cupcakes w/ Chocolate Truffle filling and cream cheese butter cream, Boston Cream Cupcakes (this may be our new "best seller"), Twinkie Cupcakes, Creme de Menthe Cupcakes and on and on!

It sure is fun! I think tomorrow, I shall make a coconut cupcake of some sort....OOOO...or maybe lemon....or how 'bout carrot? Mmmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment