Monday, January 31, 2011

Cake Smash!

How much fun can one have when eating cake? Well, when one is ONE, the answer is A TON!
Captured Moments Photography just finished doing a Cake Smash session with this precious little girl, Ava, who turned one. Sally's was asked to provide the cake (with EXTRA creamy stuff, of course!!) and I don't think I could have had more fun making a cake. OK, maybe the making of the cake wasn't so much fun, but just thinking of it's inevitable doom, brought a huge smile to my face while frosting it...."let's see, how high CAN I pile on this fluffy stuff?"!!! In fact, I was so excited that I practically stalked Kelly to see the pictures even while she was still taking them! And now you can see why!!
Well, I couldn't be more excited to be a part of this fun event, now and in the future! I hope you will consider calling Captured Moments if your little ONE wants to have a little fun too! Tell her Sally sent you and maybe if there's any cake left, that's edible, you can take it home and enjoy it too!
It all seems so exhausting doesn't it? :o)

Now that picture is worth ten thousand words, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment