Thursday, January 13, 2011

I love Megan.

I know that I haven't formally introduced you to Megan yet, but I will. I just keep forgetting to take my camera to work! Well, maybe you've stopped in and seen someone behind the counter working w/ me (that's not related to me)? That's Megan.

I love Megan.
I love my bakery when Megan is in it.
Sally loves Megan.

I (only) get Megan for a few hours a week, but those are the best few hours of the week. In that time we get so many doughs and batters made that I have stuff to make all week long -- until she comes again.

I love Megan.

Megan is a mule. She just pounds out the work. And folks are noticing. There is tons of stuff in both of my cases and we've been trying new things at breakfast time (today we tried biscuits). Or orders keep coming in and she and I together are able to get them done and say "Thank you Sir may I have another"!

I love Megan. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment