Monday, January 10, 2011

When Will They Eat Again

Ok, so I wish it was Valentine's Day tomorrow.

Why, you may ask? Is it because I want to show my love and affection to my honey and daughters? NOPE!

It's cuz that's when I hear my customers will be ready to eat again! :o) It's been very slow in the bakery since Christmas. Sure, that's given me lots of time to bake some great stuff, but no-one to buy it. Ok, that's not true, it almost all sold, but I didn't make many of the great things I had time to make. And I was told that this was gonna happen in Genesee, so it's not that I wasn't prepared, I just miss being super busy in the bakery.

Well, Valentine's Day will be here before I know it, so I guess I should go practice my Red Velvet Cupcake recipe and OH! Big Heart Cookies and heart cut-outs and dark chocolate everything...How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment