Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Will Sign Autographs Later :o)

I've said it a zillion times, my customers are amazing! And I'll say it again here! Truly fascinating how the circle spins around.

One of my customers (who just had a stinkin' adorable little girl) that comes in pretty regularly asked me, out of the blue, last week if she could write an article for the Waukesha Freeman about Sally's! Now, up until this point, I have declined such offers for fear of growing too fast and not being able to do/continue to do a good job. But we are coming up to our one year anniversary, we have Megan now who can work 1-2 days per week, and it's time. That PLUS the fact that just one day before, I wrote on my To-Do list to call the newspapers (that very day of course) to ask them to run a story for our one-year and you can just imagine the sparkle coming from my heart when I said "Yes!"! But that's the way God works in my life. In fact, that is exactly the way God has always worked in my life

So here it is -- the article that introduced Sally's to a whole bunch of new customers (already) and what I hope will continue to do so. Shannon -- thanks for writing about our sassy little bakery! I, we, appreciate you so much and you honored me with your words!

GENESEE DEPOT BAKER SEEKS TO CHARM SWEET TOOTHS (darn right I do!!) by Shannon Venegas


1 comment:

  1. Is tooths a word?
    I tried to pull it up online but couldn't. Still I'm very happy for you at the end of your first year. You rock!

    ReplyDelete