Monday, October 25, 2010

Busy Week to come

It's the start of a wonderfully busy week at the bakery! We have tons of orders to do and it's Halloween weekend and my goodness sakes, we MUST have fun with that!

This weekend, we'll have lots of fun treats for all those in costume! So, if you wanna treat, you better come dressed like your favorite baker (or policeman, or princess, or clown, or whatever)!! :o) We'll be in costume too, but you'll recognize us...we'll be the ones with the name tags!

I'm excited about all the fun fall desserts that we're making and how well they are being received. In fact, on Saturday, The CornerStone Restaurant got 12 of our Jumbo Pumpkin Cupcakes, filled with truffle filling and frosted with Cream Cheese Buttercream and dusted w/ FRESH ground nutmeg (phew, that's a mouthful!!) and only have a few left - and that's in addition to the other stuff we had there and it's only Monday!! We're working on some more great indulgences that we'll have there soon....I'm thinking something that's over the top in chocolate, oreos, ganache, there's caramel, and.....hmmm...gotta work on this one! OH! And how about GingerBread Pudding! That's gonna be a good one for the holiday season!

OK - gotta run...need to work on my Holiday Dessert and Cookie menus! Don't forget to get your costume ready!!

1 comment:

  1. When I first read this, I saw Giant Pumpkin Cheesecakes, etc. Have I inadvertently invented a new dessert?
    I'm not sure how you're going to have enough time to make all these treats, but you make it sound so decadent!

    I'm loving your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete