Tuesday, October 19, 2010

They're baaa'aaack!

So, for about three weeks, I fretted over where some of my "regular" customers had gone. I truly lost sleep over it. What had I said, done, not done, messed up, blah blah blah? That's me though. Molly (my alter ego, that no matter how hard I try, I can never be rid of) always goes there first -- what I did wrong. So first born...puke. So NOT self honoring.

They came back (mostly) on Friday and better yet -- they ALL were back. They just had to take a little break. I hadn't done anything or said anything or made anything wrong. They simply had to move through their lives and when they had a moment, they came back to Sally's to get some sass' on! I couldn't have been happier and I was nearly in tears when they walked back through the doors (all of them). I've become very fond of my "regulars" and I've even become "friends" with them. I look forward to their energy in my bakery and the looks on their faces as they try to figure out what they want and they kind words as they notice the new stuff I've been adding.

So welcome back Lorraine, Bob, Dawn, Pat, Rosie, Jeff, AnitaMarie, Nancy, and a few others that I know the face and story of but the name escapes me. Seems each day we add a new friend to our bakery and they surround my bakery with their good energy and love.

And I missed them.
And I'm glad they're back.
And I'm glad I noticed they were gone.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing!

    I thought you were talking about Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Apple Crunch and Caramel covered brownie!

    Per last post:Are you saying if I send you my list of traditional Christmas cookies that takes me forever to make, plus lots of whining because my feet and back hurt, not to mention the cost of shipping, but I can't not make them because my 38 year old son gets a tear in his eye at the very thought of a Christmas without gingerbread men you'll bake them for me? Or are you saying you'll bake them but I have to come to WI to pick them up? I wonder how much I'd save in mailing costs!

    ReplyDelete