Monday, October 18, 2010

Sorry I've been out of touch

Hi all -- sorry I have been out of touch lately. Life is moving at the speed of light and as much as I love doing my blogs, it seems to be one of the first things I cut out when short on time. I am also still having trouble w/ my arm/hand, so typing is still hard AND my computer crashed AGAIN on Sunday, so GOOD TIMES! :o) I am typing my excuses from the desk at the library right now while we try to rebuild again. Did I mention what a GOOD TIME this is?! :o)

Working on my Pie Menu and my Christmas Cookie menus right now...I know, right?! But it is JUST around the corner and customers are already asking! Would love to hear your thoughts about what kinds of cookie traditions and favorite Thanksgiving Pies that you had as a kid. Maybe I can make some of them for everyone!

Well, gotta run...I'll be back soon to chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment