Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We're havin' fun now!

Preparing stuff for this weekend's orders is WAAAYYY fun-o!! And a little unbelievable! So...on Friday, I am doing a chocolate dessert tray for the women's decadence night at 3 Sisters' Spirit -- all chocolate, all indulgent!

Then, a new customer came into the bakery yesterday and asked me if I would be interested in (get this!) doing an all-chocolate event for her for Saturday at Alverno College?!

Como say what?! Yup! Two identical, super fun, create as much chocolate love as I can events!

Oh, it gets better --waaayy better! Then today, another new customer came in today. She is having an appetizer and dessert party with several friends at her house this weekend and would I be able to throw some desserts together for her? HECK YES!! AND, she is a fun, energetic, lively woman who when I suggested that she serve the beyond ladylike Whoopee Pies, she loved it! There is NO way to eat that like a lady, no way to not make a mess, and no way that you wouldn't feel like you were over the top in fun and scrumptiousness (it's a word...)!

Seriously? Could my job BE any better?

1 comment:

  1. I'd say you've fallen into a vat of chocolate and can't get out!

    ReplyDelete