Sunday, December 19, 2010

AY-Chihuahua

Well, it's official. We have closed down taking any new orders for Christmas because we are at extreme maximum capacity. In fact, I don't know how I will get it all made even w/ all the help my husband gave me ALL weekend, having Megan in the bakery to bake w/ me for 3 days and my mom helping out as well!! Aychihuahua! But fear not, we shall wrap our "capes" around our waists and get r done!

Even as I type this I am overwhelmed that I am having to say "no" to more orders. Overwhelmed that such a sweet little town would say 'To heck w/ this economy, let's do this thing"!! Had I known this train was gonna move so fast, I may have gotten a bigger oven! :o)

In the meantime, I shall say good night. It was a VERY long, extremely fast, and amazingly successful day in the bakery today and I am pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment