Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm like a big girl now...

I'm meeting w/ an accountant tomorrow to interview him to be Sally's accountant. OK, first of all, that sounds awfully fancy and expensive and secondly, did the last 6 months just fly by or what? I mean really! Six months ago I decided to put my big girl panties on and open a bakery and now I am "interviewing" an accountant to help me run this part of MY business.

Whoa.

Someone needs to stop the world cuz I think I missed my exit! Truth is, we mostly need an accountant because we don't know what the heck we are doing w/ this end of the business and I am a disgustingly honest and fair person so I want to make sure that my business is run properly. But it stills sounds so grown up, doesn't it? :o)

Me, a grown up. Who knew?

Well, as I ALWAYS say to my customers (when I am screwing up the buttons on my cash register)...I know how to bake, I just can't run a cash register (or a financial journal or a tax return or a sales tax form or or or....) :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment