Friday, November 26, 2010

My Head May Not Fit!

Through the front door that is! I received two of the nicest compliments today. And what a blessing they were! The first was from a couple that came into my bakery for the exclusive purpose of telling me that the Pecan Pie I made for their Thanksgiving was (wait for it.....) "THE best they have ever had".

Is it wrong that it made me tear up? It did. How nice was that compliment and how (even nicer) was it that they came to the bakery specifically to tell me that? I'm still welling up just thinking about it!

The second was from a new customer that I just adore. She and her son came in this morning before going shopping and she posted such a lovely comment on my Facebook page (Sally's page that is).

To go out of their way to pass along such kind words. What a day of blessings I've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment