Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Stuffed Croissants

OK -- They're finally here! I am finally able to offer a stuffed croissant at the bakery! I know they are over the top bad for you, so I say, don't have them everyday!

Our top seller at the bakery has definitely been our baked donuts, which in contrast, are relatively "light". But there is something totally and completely indulgent about allowing oneself to rip open, ever so lightly, a croissant filled with all things decadent. Simply scrumptious! And I'm starting out with a bang for our introduction -- Dark Chocolate filled and Apple Cinnamon filled. Oh my -- I may even be tempted tomorrow to "test" one!

I baked a ton today. I made an Apple Walnut Caramel Pie, 2 Turtle Pies, Cheesecake cupcakes in chocolate and pumpkin, Caramel Apple Pecan Bars, Palmiers and more! My goodness! I soooo love good days at the bakery!! And I took a bunch of orders for Thanksgiving. How fun is my job?! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment