Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I Wike Your Sign Auntie Twacey

My nephew (Ikey) called me on Monday afternoon to tell me that he liked my sign. I had no idea what he was talking about! What sign, Ikey? "Da green one". Still...no clue.

Apparently, my sign installer, whose wife passed away last week, installed the sign -- no word, no clue, no bill, NO WAY! He SOOOO did! I'm not used to contractors exceeding my expectations. Afterall, in 16-17 years, that didn't/hasn't happened often.

So, I waited VERY PATIENTLY until John came home so we could see it together. Ask me how long those 2 1/2 hours were?! We were ear to ear smiles. And here's why.... :o)

I think we "wiked" da sign too!


2 comments:

  1. I wike it it too.
    It is wery, wery dewightful to see it all coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!! That is so awesome! I'm smiling right now!

    ReplyDelete