Thursday, August 26, 2010

We GOT Our License!!

We did it!! We got our license from the Health Department -- ON THE FIRST TRY!! No Pre-inspection and then schedule the real one -- just HERE! BAM! Congratulations Tracey and here are your copies!! WOOO and may I say HOOOO!!! (although, years ago, I banned the Woohoo...it's SOOO overdone!!). I digress...

WHOOO HOOOO!!! We got our license!!! OK, so here's what's next ~ on Monday, the Building Inspector and Fire Chief will do our final building inspection to grant our Certificate of Occupancy. If all goes well, as it should, we will have our "C of O" and I will RUN to the store and suppliers and be open on Wednesday!! You heard me people!! WEDNESDAY!!

Did I say WHOOOHOOO yet??

Hope to see you on Wednesday, September 1st!! Well, not my new friend Mary (cuz she lives in Florida) or my sister and Momma (cuz they live in Georgia), but I know they'll all be here in spirit. As for the rest of you -- getchyer butts in here!! I have a cookie with your name on it!!! :o)

WOOOHOOOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could be there. But you are right. I'll be sitting here in Florida thinking about all the fun you're having, all the sugar in the air, all the laughter and fist bumping going on.

    And may I say, for the record, WOOHOO can never be overdone!

    ReplyDelete