Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Things just keep falling into place!

It just keeps happening. Things just keep going my way on this bakery business! My dad called me today to tell me about all this "stuff" he has in his storage area leftover from this job or that job and how perfectly it will work for the bakery and my cost..."priceless". Well that, AND I have to "hook Big Daddy up" with all the cookies he can possibly eat for the rest of his life. That, I must say, is entirely possibly since he lives just 7 minutes from the bakery!! :o)

The floor is almost laid and sorry I forgot to take a picture of it tonight, but will do it tomorrow (and it will be finished by then). The drywallers come in tomorrow to close up all the large sections that were cut out for the plumbers and they should be done by end of the week. My husband is going to put all the new ceiling tiles in this weekend and I should be able to put the final coats of paint up as well. I'm not sure what the girls will do to help since they are too busy jumping out of their skin with excitement! :o)

More updates tomorrow -- it's late and I must get my beauty rest. Time to go back to early bedtimes and even earlier rise times!! Don't say it! If I had a nickel for every time someone riddled back the 4:00 am Time to Make the Dunkin' Donuts commercial...well, I'd have a bakery already!! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Egads! In all the excitement, I never even considered this little show stopper. 4am? Yikes! Sounds very hard. Very hard, indeed!

    [She said that!]

    ReplyDelete