Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Slogan

Tomorrow is an important day for SSS. I meet with the Health Inspector at 11:00 am to have our Pre-Inspection done (there are 2 inspections). If everything goes as it should, we could be open by Labor Day weekend!! So ~ say a little prayer for us, if you've got an opening in your request line! :o)

We've been brainstorming trying to come up with a catchy phrase. It's hard, ma'an!! So far, I like John's the best ~ "Life is sweeter when you indulge a little". I like it, but I didn't say "THAT's IT!", so I'm not sure it is. We've also thought of "So Sa-Weet!".

Well, you mull it over and let me know what you think!

Oh! Annie is working on getting our Facebook page done. I hope you will "like" us there! We'll also have our Twitter page finished soon and I would highly recommend being a "Follower" there as I will be using that to tweet specials and freebies JUST to our followers!!

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment