Monday, August 30, 2010

We're so connected! :o)

We're so cool...or something. Let's go with the "something"! :o) BUT, we are connected all over the darn place now!

You can "Like Us" (and I hope you will, though I don't know why) on Facebook. You can go to our website to see how we run a bakery on line. You can "Follow Us" (and again, I hope you will) on Twitter where we'll "Tweet" you special discounts and flavors of the day. AND, you could even do this weird thing called "Call Us" (though I STILL don't know what our phone number is!!)! :o)

We're large and in charge!! Wait, did I just call myself fat?!

I think we have picked our tag line too. My husband came up with "Life is sweeter when you indulge a little". And boy isn't that the truth!

Gotta run ~ it's C of O day today!! Insert a quiet, not obnoxious, Whoo-hooo here! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment