Saturday, August 21, 2010

This Week in Review

We're so close I can almost smell the cinnamon, chocolate, butter, coffee, peanut butter, nutmeg, caramel, almond, blueberry, coconut.......

John took pictures today of the bakery ~ post clean-up of Dad and Ben's gear being packed up and outta there. I can't even pick my favorite part! But if my Daddy asks, tell him I said "the one-of-a-kind, no-one-else-has, custom-made-just-for-me, beautiful counter top!! :o)

The 4 pictures are taken from each corner of the bakery. The smaller green post is in every picture if it helps you get a bearing on the whole layout. The two windows on the side look out into the mall hallway. We also have two doors to that hallway, but the door under the EXIT sign is the main door into the space from the main entrance (which you can kinda see in the first pic). The big picture window is the one that is directly under our awning and sign. The little room you see in the second pic is our office space. So fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment