Thursday, September 9, 2010

Keeping Up...

...NOT!

I really am trying! My goal is to fill the counter in the mornings with lots and lots of morning treats and then fill the display case for the afternoon visitors. I haven't filled the case once. It's so frustrating. I am trying so hard to give customers lots and lots of choices, but I am not doing a very good job. And while this last statement is NOT a complaint, I feel like I'm letting people down (something my "little girl inside" hates hates hates doing). So maybe I should just say that I am sorry and that I WILL achieve my goal soon and get my groove on.

Maybe I should also be a little more generous with myself, but we all know that's not gonna happen...let's not pretend I don't fit the "first born" role to a tee! :o)

I'll get there, I know, but I wish I already was. But I can say this...I'm not ready for a Grand Opening yet, that's for sure!! :o)

4 comments:

  1. Sally,

    I am so glad I tried that English Muffin Bread.. DELICIOUS!! I would rather eat your bread than buy english muffins from the store.. yours are SO SO SO much better!!! yum yum.
    I would also like to tell you that I am available to "help" you in the mornings from 8:20ish to about 10:45ish.. monday thru fridays.. For right now. What I mean by helping... is to just help... no pay. I would surely enjoy it and I love to bake as you know!That is until I find regular employment.
    This is my gift to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and also, I have a couple suggestions you may want to hear!! I will tell you when I come in next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about pennies from heaven. Miss Tara sounds like a Godsend. Slap an apron on that gal and put her to work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a great person, and a wonderful addition to our small town! You are a godsend to us! I will keep coming in to buy your delicious sweets and your breads that are so good!

    ReplyDelete