Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sayin' Thanks!

My sister in law, Lisa, came and worked in the bakery on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Yes, she IS the one that made my oh-so-clever Open/Closed sign, suggestion box, sample platter and YES she is also the one who WILL have some of her beautiful homemade celebration cards for sale in the bakery soon. I tease her that she is my Executive Creative Director (and boy is SHE!) but she was also such a mule for me this past weekend...and a great friend!

I always call her my sister in law, but she called me out on that this weekend, and she is dead right. She is my friend and she loves me. A Sister in Law doesn't spend two days helping me and create endless things for my bakery that no-one else has or that puts all her energy into wanting for my success. A friend does that.

So Anastasia (of COURSE I have a nickname for her!!!) :o), thank you my FRIEND for loving me, for raising me up, for busting your hump to help me, and for believing so strongly in the success of my little sweet shoppe! Sally really appreciated your help this weekend and your companionship!

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment