Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Two Week Anniversary

It's our two week anniversary today and while today was NOTHING like our first Wednesday, I'm in part, thankful.... I am starting to get a bit of a groove going so my breads are done by early to mid-mornings and I am offering new things in addition to the "standards" and by late morning, I have my cases with many items to choose. Phew!

Today I made a blueberry crumb cake to add to our breakfast goodies and may I just say, it looked so stinkin' beautiful! I didn't try it, but I sold it all, loved making it, and was quite impressed with how pretty it looked when finished. It's a great recipe and one I will add to our offerings (unlike the buttermilk biscuits one!) :o) I also made my caramel corn (since my husband has been buggin' me about it) and will have that offer by tomorrow as well. I never liked caramel corn before I came up with this recipe and now I gotta tell ya', I'm a bit of a fan!

My baby sister (can you still say that even though she is 32??) is here for a short visit (from Georgia) so I'm gonna keep this brief. When choosing between luvin' her and this, well, let the love begin!!

Have a sweet afternoon!

1 comment: