Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quickie

Hi!! Just a quickie today to tell you all that while I haven't gotten over my bread failures from my last post, I am keeping my Sally Sunshine disposition about it all and plowing (or rather, kneading) through it! I know that failures and mistakes are just life's way of teaching lessons...I just wish my lessons were self absorbed and no one else was affected by them.

Also, just a little marketing kind of blog for today as I have to tell you that I am SO excited for tomorrow's new thing! We are working with the CornerStone Restaurant to do Hot Ham and Rolls for tomorrow! How fun! How Wisconsin!! :o) I'm making Kaiser Rolls and Dill Cottage Cheese Rolls as our rolls and we will start at 10:00 and serve while they last. Now if only there was a Packer Game to go along with this!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment